Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Time for Some #Winning
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- My Little Princess
- What If
- On Being a Family
- The Climb
- Spanish Class
- It was not my place
- The Post I Never Wanted to Write
- Signature Scent
- Click if you remember ….
- Side Effects May Include Ovarian Cysts …
- The Sound of Morning
- The Redneck Mating Call
- My Inner Child is Picking a Fight
- Philosophy 101: Introduction to Logic and Reason …. I think I need the Remedial Class
- Monday Morning
- The road led where?
- China’s Communist Party falls for Party Prank
- Negotiating an Allowance
- Distraction Free Writing
- Economy Wonk
- I’ll Just Check Pinterest Quickly …..
- Money Doesn’t Make You Rich
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I received an email today from an old friend asking how I was and what I was up to. I couldn’t muster a complete answer so merely replied the usual: doing my best to stay one step ahead of the … Continue reading
I’m back at the mechanic’s place to have the emissions rechecked for the inspection after the battery change. I’m not pleased about this. Not that it had to be done but in the way it was handled. I told them … Continue reading
I’m tired. I haven’t slept well in almost a month. It’s starting to take it’s toll on me. Undoubtedly it’s taken it’s toll on others already. But that’s neither here nor there at this point. So I finally got my … Continue reading
So I got my car inspected this weekend. For those who don’t live in PA that means you have to spend anywhere between $400 and $900. I got off lucky, only about $650. Why so expensive for a measley car … Continue reading
Spend the day in my head I welcome you in. Come learn what its like to live inside my skin.