Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Have you ever found yourself in a conversation and have no idea how you got there? Sure, it happens all the time. We’re so focused on multitasking due to an infinite number of immediate deadlines of projects you didn’t even … Continue reading
It’s like a college frat party with everyone asking “did ya feel it?” Yes. Yes I did. But I’ve felt better. #earthquake ~LJ, 8/23/11 This has been an alternating amusing and annoying day. Amusing with all the GOOD comments about … Continue reading
I’m tired of seeing all the comments on social media outlets about how Obama dresses. Lately it’s as if some private mass message went out to right-leaning followers to make comments about him not wearing suits, ties and to stop … Continue reading
So it seems I have some clarifications to make. Based on direct and indirect feedback (in the form of attitude and snippy comments) I would like to explain some key points from my previous post that a a very select … Continue reading
I was driving home after work today and was listing to my Pandora “Loud Girls” selections on my phone (which I have to use because of a screw up by car repair people, see previous post). A old song by … Continue reading
I was reminded today of a previous encounter with a former co-worker. We were finishing up an internal meeting and joking around. Someone mentioned a story I had posted earlier and this woman, with whom I shared a mutual distaste, … Continue reading