Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: September 2011
[another oldie but goodie being moved over from Facebook. Enjoy] Unused Potential by Laurissa Doonan What follows was my present to myself when I turned 40. It was a chance for a clean start. I posted it on ebay and … Continue reading
I just saw on my blog stats that someone found my post by searching on “healthy living credits.” I sure hope that’s from someone who read my blog already, because the thought that someone is seriously googling that makes me … Continue reading
I get the giggles sometimes, as expected as the most inappropriate times. I don’t get them nearly as often as I used to and I assumed that was because of age. I’m not referring to the girly giggles, where you … Continue reading
When we meet with co-workers, look at companies, interview potential employees, employers or vendors we learn their background and credentials. We do not get that information from teachers in our schools. Why is it we just assume our teachers are … Continue reading
10 years and 1 day ago we were a nation divided by a political system that was polarizing, an economy that was tumbling, and confusing and uncertain time. 10 years and 1 day ago the middle east was a political … Continue reading