Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Have you ever taken any of those personality tests? You know the ones, they used to be pretty popular in the end-start days of Facebook as more and more people were trying to avoid the Farmville and Mafia wars by … Continue reading
The shopping gods are reporting initial results from the opening retail season. So far traditional retailers had a year over year increase in sales of about 7%, while online retailers have had a 24% increase. Good news, right? Well, the … Continue reading
Maybe it’s me, but I was skimming the news today (it’s too pathetic and depressing to actually read, every newspaper should just run with the headline of People Behaving Badly and end it at that) and some of the stories … Continue reading
Got my kindle fire today ans so far I really like it. First issue though…. can’t blog on it. The WordPress app doesn’t work on the os yet.
I live in Pennsylvania, so that means that lately it’s been like walking on eggshells. On a normal day if I run into three people around here chances are two of them are somehow affiliated with Penn State. This past … Continue reading
Do you remember the first time you heard a recording of your voice? I’m not referring to a singing competition or demo album. Just in general life. Was it watching a family event over video or movie playback? Voicemail. I … Continue reading