Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: January 2012
There’s a woman I know who makes me a little crazy. She can talk you into a circle and make you argue with yourself over a topic you didn’t know you were talking about. She stops in in the morning … Continue reading
Most managers, bosses, and other authority figures like to tout that they don’t care the hours that you work, as long as the work gets done, but we all know that’s just lip service. We know, for instance, that if … Continue reading
It’s Tuesdays. Tuesdays are the weekday equivalent of the middle child: they don’t get appreciated for how miserable they can be since they’re always overshadowed by the crushing power of Mondays, and they never get recognized for anything good because … Continue reading