Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Maybe lie is a harsh word, but they can certainly be misleading, and wrong. I recently read an article, ok, an infographic because my ability to give attention to research and trends is vastly limited by the amount of work … Continue reading
I just read another one of those posts/blogs about people touting what they would say to their 18 year old self. I don’t know why I keep reading them, each time I do I just wonder if these people are … Continue reading
QR codes can be great tools for marketing, training, and any wealth of uses for providing more information and better experiences. They are limited only by the imagination. That’s both a good thing and a bad thing.