Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: June 2012
As the east coast (and the rest of the country) heat up, keep your dogs cool. We know you’ve been told to never ever leave a dog in a hot car, but we don’t always think it’s as hot as … Continue reading
Bucket Lists. I don’t like these. Not for the reasons many may think. I don’t dislike them because they can be considered negative, as if planning for your death. I don’t think there’s fault with making lists, either.
Quinta La Esperanza. Roughly translated it means Villa of Hope. Where I lived no longer exists. It’s a weird feeling. It’s a little like Avalon, I guess.
What is the proper length for a blog? I hear this a lot. It’s a good question. The answer of course, varies. Many people are blogging now. It’s simple and easy to start, and we all have a lot to … Continue reading
I don’t know what to write about. It’s not that there aren’t a wealth of things going on right now, some things that get my angry typing juices flowing, some things that make me not want to blog it’s just … Continue reading
Every self-respecting marketer knows that ideally, strategy comes before tactics. The confusion over this isn’t really about which comes first … the confusion stems from innocent ignorance, over what tactics and strategy really are. That, of course, is easily fixed … Continue reading