Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Time for Some #Winning
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- My Little Princess
- What If
- On Being a Family
- The Climb
- Spanish Class
- It was not my place
- The Post I Never Wanted to Write
- Signature Scent
- Click if you remember ….
- Side Effects May Include Ovarian Cysts …
- The Sound of Morning
- The Redneck Mating Call
- My Inner Child is Picking a Fight
- Philosophy 101: Introduction to Logic and Reason …. I think I need the Remedial Class
- Monday Morning
- The road led where?
- China’s Communist Party falls for Party Prank
- Negotiating an Allowance
- Distraction Free Writing
- Economy Wonk
- I’ll Just Check Pinterest Quickly …..
- Money Doesn’t Make You Rich
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Sorry folks, didn’t realize I never posted this one here. This is an early one of mine that I reworked for a stand up routine for someone else. It’s definitely me, all me, and pretty much how I would do … Continue reading
Get out your tissues for the poor companies who can’t fill positions. Bloomberg.com (shocking?) posted an article in “defense” of companies not hiring, by claiming workers lack the skills they’re seeking for the positions. Nice try.
You heard the rally call to collect information about your customers. Through loyalty programs, purchase patterns, inventory and marketing efforts you have managed to gain volumes of data about your customers. Now what? What do you do with your data? … Continue reading
Based on the recent turn of events, my circadian rhythm has had the opportunity to reset itself to its normal state, which strangely enough is not in line with standard business hours. The dogs, however, have not been supportive of … Continue reading