Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Category Archives: Humor and Comedy
On a stunningly perfect Friday afternoon, as the day was drawing to an early close, he sat sat down at the desk to finish up loose ends. In the background the news was on, providing both the distraction noise to … Continue reading
Because we all aspire to be this confident! This is an oldie, but a goodie, and it still amazes me that this is my own kid.
A good friend of mine forwarded me an article about the “myths of diet soda” which began by suggesting that folks think drinking diet soda will lead to weight loss, stave of diabetes, and will reduce the risk of heart … Continue reading
As many of you know, the movie Max came out this week. The movie is the story of a war dog who returns after his handler dies in the field, and the dog suffers severe PTSD. As typically happens with … Continue reading
“I’m just a gypsy, you know,” she said referring to her endless travels. Of course she flitted across the office as she said it, being sure to rustle her oversized skirt that was likely hiding the office fax machine that … Continue reading