Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Category Archives: Serious Writings
We watch TV, movies, where scripts clearly and definitely lay out evidence, behaviors, stagings to ensure we get the message loud and clear. The goal of those are to provide the audience with a clear, clear message, from start to … Continue reading
1994 was the year Donald Trump broke, when the real personal bankruptcy took place, changing the course for the future; his and ours.
Who’s Getting to Know You? Big Brother? Crazy Cousin? Or Someone else? Getting to know you, Getting to know all about you. Getting to like you, Getting to hope you like me. We are social beings by nature. We interact … Continue reading
Integrity matters. These are frustrating times, but to be honest, they all have been. Call me naive, tell me I have trust issues, overly high expectations. Tell me I’m too sensitive. Go ahead, I have. I’ve used those words to explain the ways … Continue reading
To the non-enthusiastic millennial votersI get it, you’re just not jazzed up about voting, because you’re not feeling it. You believe a vote should be of value, and therefore if you’re not enamored with the choices, why bother. Simple: People … Continue reading