Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: balance
As with anything else, you can hear the same message a million different ways, but when it hits, it hits hard. This was the right way.
Some folks think I’m Over-caffeinated. I’m not. Trust me. I would like to say that I appreciate the concern, the questions that flow so easily and readily from folks asked with concerned voices “How many of those do you drink … Continue reading
What if self-doubt was all you knew? What if you were always told almost, but not quite? What if you were taught that meant you were never good enough? What if that’s what you were taught?
What is the proper length for a blog? I hear this a lot. It’s a good question. The answer of course, varies. Many people are blogging now. It’s simple and easy to start, and we all have a lot to … Continue reading
Here’s another of the previous notes I have on Facebook that I’m moving over slowly to my blog. I decided to move this one tonight based on the references to dog’s and fear aggression in my last post. This was … Continue reading
I got hurt today. Not physically, but took a bruising to the emotional ego. It shouldn’t have happened, but I should have seen it coming. The signs were all there and I failed to recognize them. That I was in … Continue reading
Twenty years ago I was a mess. I had just started on a life changing journey that turned out very differently than expected. I made a deal and put my entire future in the hands of my guardian angels. I … Continue reading