Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: bullying
I “Know” Things Get used to hearing this phrase and others like it. If you’re new to this game, let me give you a few of the variations: Other people have said People have asked me I’ve done my own … Continue reading →
A Season of Triggers This election season has been devastating. So many of us have watched as examples from our lives flash before us over and over and over again for the world to see. Times when we were always … Continue reading →
Hey, Jim, can I call you Jim? Look, we need to talk. Look, we all know you’re undoubtedly a really smart, capable guy with a serious attention to detail, and a desire to do the job thoroughly and fairly. But you’re … Continue reading →
How many times have you heard it said that our language defines us. First it was anthropology courses, as the idea of communication emerged. If you were like me, you wondered why you never heard it in English and writing … Continue reading →
This entire discussion and controversy is unconscionable. For WEEKS, trumplestilskiens have been promoting conpiracy theories, easily debunked, about HRC’S health, and the media has allowed and perpetuated it, ignoring the detailed health information she had already released. Yes, it was … Continue reading →
Have you ever played the slots? You know how you keep pumping money into it? Then you have to pull the lever to see the outcome because you never know? In goes what you set aside to play with. In … Continue reading →
Originally posted on After Narcissistic Abuse:
1. YOU DOUBT YOURSELF Do you recognize that you’re doubting yourself more than you ever have before? Victims of narcissistic abuse often appear uncertain of themselves, constantly seeking clarification that they haven’t made a…
Shootings vs. Killings This is frustrating, the news is pussyfooting around all these discussions. How can we fix the issues, how can we move in the right direction. And the consultants come on and start by giving condolences to the … Continue reading →