Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: business
We watch TV, movies, where scripts clearly and definitely lay out evidence, behaviors, stagings to ensure we get the message loud and clear. The goal of those are to provide the audience with a clear, clear message, from start to … Continue reading
Get out your tissues for the poor companies who can’t fill positions. Bloomberg.com (shocking?) posted an article in “defense” of companies not hiring, by claiming workers lack the skills they’re seeking for the positions. Nice try.