Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: dogs
As the east coast (and the rest of the country) heat up, keep your dogs cool. We know you’ve been told to never ever leave a dog in a hot car, but we don’t always think it’s as hot as … Continue reading
I don’t know what to write about. It’s not that there aren’t a wealth of things going on right now, some things that get my angry typing juices flowing, some things that make me not want to blog it’s just … Continue reading
Here’s another of the previous notes I have on Facebook that I’m moving over slowly to my blog. I decided to move this one tonight based on the references to dog’s and fear aggression in my last post. This was … Continue reading
I got hurt today. Not physically, but took a bruising to the emotional ego. It shouldn’t have happened, but I should have seen it coming. The signs were all there and I failed to recognize them. That I was in … Continue reading
Ok, this is my chance to get some bitterness out. This goes out to each one of you who snickered, mocked, laughed, and made condescending and disparaging remarks to me and to others about my interests and business ideas. This … Continue reading