Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: honesty
Integrity matters. These are frustrating times, but to be honest, they all have been. Call me naive, tell me I have trust issues, overly high expectations. Tell me I’m too sensitive. Go ahead, I have. I’ve used those words to explain the ways … Continue reading
As with anything else, you can hear the same message a million different ways, but when it hits, it hits hard. This was the right way.
People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff. ~Sean (Robin Williams), Good Will Hunting As the first days of 1992 began I was sitting home alone in my apartment in NJ, wondering what to do next as a … Continue reading
It was the final stretch of school, I had just handed in the the second to last of my papers before I would get my degree, and I was still under the gun and not able to enjoy the accomplishment. … Continue reading