Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- My Little Princess
- What If
- On Being a Family
- The Climb
- Spanish Class
- It was not my place
- The Post I Never Wanted to Write
- Signature Scent
- Click if you remember ….
- Side Effects May Include Ovarian Cysts …
- The Sound of Morning
- The Redneck Mating Call
- My Inner Child is Picking a Fight
- Philosophy 101: Introduction to Logic and Reason …. I think I need the Remedial Class
- Monday Morning
- The road led where?
- China’s Communist Party falls for Party Prank
- Negotiating an Allowance
- Distraction Free Writing
- Economy Wonk
- I’ll Just Check Pinterest Quickly …..
- Money Doesn’t Make You Rich
- If Aesop Knew About Pinterest
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: honesty
We watch TV, movies, where scripts clearly and definitely lay out evidence, behaviors, stagings to ensure we get the message loud and clear. The goal of those are to provide the audience with a clear, clear message, from start to … Continue reading
Integrity matters. These are frustrating times, but to be honest, they all have been. Call me naive, tell me I have trust issues, overly high expectations. Tell me I’m too sensitive. Go ahead, I have. I’ve used those words to explain the ways … Continue reading
As with anything else, you can hear the same message a million different ways, but when it hits, it hits hard. This was the right way.
People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff. ~Sean (Robin Williams), Good Will Hunting As the first days of 1992 began I was sitting home alone in my apartment in NJ, wondering what to do next as a … Continue reading