Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: identity
As with anything else, you can hear the same message a million different ways, but when it hits, it hits hard. This was the right way.
What if self-doubt was all you knew? What if you were always told almost, but not quite? What if you were taught that meant you were never good enough? What if that’s what you were taught?
It was the final stretch of school, I had just handed in the the second to last of my papers before I would get my degree, and I was still under the gun and not able to enjoy the accomplishment. … Continue reading
René Descartes said: Je pense donc je suis (1637) Cogito Ergo Sum (1644) I think therefore I am Times have changed. If you show up in search, you’re validated! Google Ergo Sum …. Descartes just threw up.