Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
- Good Witch or Bad Witch? Bite Me
- Thank You, Mr. Williams.
- I Don’t Want to Fit Your Ideal
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: leadership
I was always taught to be weary of the ice breaking We went to a leadership retreat, it was the first one the company had with the current team, and while the current year was turning out to be hugely … Continue reading →
Causing others to fail does not mean you have succeeded. Making people hate you does not mean those that don’t, love you. Holding a position of authority does not mean people respect you. Breathing does not mean you are decent … Continue reading →
“35% of adult Americans experience workplace bullying (WBI 2010 U.S. National Survey)” 41 percent of American workers having been psychologically harassed at work — Money Magazine We all have had to bear through difficult times and pressures at work, and … Continue reading →