Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Late in the Evening
- Protesting is Patriotic
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: recovering from a bully boss
Have you ever played the slots? You know how you keep pumping money into it? Then you have to pull the lever to see the outcome because you never know? In goes what you set aside to play with. In … Continue reading →
You did what? I had a full time job that paid a decent salary. It wasn’t on par with the market value of the title and defined role, and certainly wasn’t close to what was in line with the responsibilities … Continue reading →
Flying Monkey Fever Sorry, I’m feeling under the weather, I’m currently suffering from a bout of Flying Monkey Fever. It was a severe case and while I’m mostly over it, there are still flare ups now and again. It usually starts … Continue reading →