Emotion is the moment when steel meets flint and a spark is struck forth, for emotion is the chief source of consciousness. There is no change from darkness to light or from inertia to movement without emotion.
~ Carl Jung
- Follow What's On LJ's Mind on WordPress.com
Recent Posts: What's On LJ's Mind
I thought I saw it here ….
If You Appreciate this Content, please consider Donating:
- Rose Garden Dread
- Speaking Truth to Power
- Positivity and the Comey Hearing
- The Best Video Ever
- 1994: The Year of the Real Bankruptcy
- A Woke Introvert
- Big Brother Isn’t Watching You
- Who’s Getting to Know You?
- I’m > You
- Validation and Hope
- An open Letter to James Comey:
- To the non-enthusiastic millennial voters
- Our Language Defines Us … or does it?
- HB2 in North Carolina is not about safety, it’s about discrimination and segregation
- An Open Letter to the Media
- The Bully Gamble
- Signs That You’ve Been Abused by a Narcissist
- What the hell were you thinking?
- Two Words Demonstrate The Problem
- Unwritten Rules in the Workplace
- Flying Monkey Fever
- Breaking the Ice
- Preserving Organics
- One Scar at a Time
- I Found Me
- I hear you now ….
- Living with a Belgian Malinois
- Tinker’s Dam
Get Your Resistance Gear »
Tag Archives: social media
“I can’t go back to yesterday – because I was a different person then.” ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland As I sit i the coffee shop waiting to meet with a woman from a network group I belong … Continue reading →
This entire discussion and controversy is unconscionable. For WEEKS, trumplestilskiens have been promoting conpiracy theories, easily debunked, about HRC’S health, and the media has allowed and perpetuated it, ignoring the detailed health information she had already released. Yes, it was … Continue reading →
Yes, I got hooked. It’s silly, really, since I’m not getting married and even when I did we didn’t do that whole “wedding” thing, I don’t cook, am not into manicures because I’m concerned about the nail polish being eaten … Continue reading →
It has been brought to my attention that many of my blogs lately are business related and probably should be on a different blog. Well, they are. They are on my new blog for my new freelance/consulting venture: Charter Marketing. … Continue reading →
Marketers everywhere are touting the rise of mobile marketing, and it’s drowning out the other channels. The truth is, other channels are still getting the budget increases, including websites, social, email and content marketing! (see stats here)